Saturday 17th August 2019 at 1230
Hope Cup Charity Match
The Hope Cup kicks off at 1230
Followed by PRFC 1st XV vs Abbey RFC, Friendly, KO 1400
PRFC ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
FINAL CALLING NOTICE
TUESDAY 2nd JULY 2019
Our AGM will be held in the Main Clubhouse at Rugby Camp, Norway, Hilsea,
Portsmouth, PO3 5EP. The meeting will start at 8.00pm and members are kindly requested
to fill in the attendance sheets and be seated by 7.45pm.
Herewith the Agenda for the Meeting:
1. Attendance & Apologies
2. Adoption of Minutes from AGM held Tuesday 17th July 2018
3. Chairman’s Report for Season 2018/19
4. Financial Report for Season 2018/19
5. Election of Officers & Committee Representatives for 2019/20
6. Club Redevelopment – Ian Morris
7. Appointment of Independent Examiners
8. Setting of Subscriptions and Fees
9. Appointment of Trustees
10. Any Other Business – No A.O.B received.
11. Date of Next AGM – T.B.C.
” 2 Course Buffet for this years Awards Dinner – £15 -. Money Payable at the clubhouse bar ”
If you haven’t got your tickets yet, please get in touch with your coaches, managers or captains by the 18th please.
Games at Rugby Camp, Saturday 27th April
3rd Xv vs Eastleigh 3, Friendly, KO 1230
Basingstoke vs Millbrook, Final of the Hampshire Vase, KO 1230 , Basingstoke won 17-15
Portsmouth vs Eastleigh, Final of the Hampshire Bowl, KO 1430< Eastleigh won 34-24
Kathrine Hoolihan writes;-
This week, if sufficient support, we will be holding a finger buffet at the cost of £7.50 per head, to be served at 1245 ( Updated time)
If you wish to partake, please let me know by close of play Weds 24th April.
End of Season Awards Dinner – Saturday 25th May 2019
Don’t forget to get your tickets – £15 at the Bar